What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that stores Internet settings. Almost every website uses cookie technology. The cookie is downloaded by your Internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and in some cases it will then vary the content it shows.
Some cookies are extremely useful because they can improve your user experience when you return to a website you have already visited. This assumes that you are using the same device and the same browser as before; if so, cookies will remember your preferences, will know how you use the website, and will adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs.
Cookies on this website that do not require approval.
First-party cookies on this website that require consent
Cookies which, in strictly legal terms, are not absolutely essential in order to use this website, do nevertheless fulfill important functions. Without these cookies, features that enable our website to be used easily, such as pre-completed forms, will no longer be available. Settings you make, such as language choices, will no longer be saved, so you will be asked about them every time you change pages. As well as that, we will no longer have a way of presenting offers to you that are tailored to you personally.
The use on this website of third-party cookies that require consent
You can opt-out from cookies from Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you do not want to accept cookies at all, then you can also configure that in your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-en/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT1677
- Android: https://hubpages.com/technology/How-to-delete-internet-cookies-on-your-Droid-or-any-Android-device
- Windows 7: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/11696/windows-phone-7
Remember: if you are using several different browsers, you will need to delete cookies from all of them.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this information and / or our processing of personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have questions regarding cookie information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Goal-Life.com – the site is available at https://goal-life.com/en/.
Current version from .
With care and Goal-Life.com:
1а Sportyvna Square, Gulliver, Tower B, 11, Kiev, Ukraine Zip: 01023
+90 552 3129443